Tuesday, September 3, 2019

FREE Negative Painting, Positive Thinking in Watercolor Course




It's finally here! I've finally done it! I have published my first online course and it's a free one!

It is a watercolor painting of willow leaves using negative painting techniques. In the course I teach the basics of negative painting in a step-by-step tutorial. This course has been months in the making as I navigated how to film and how to set up the website and material to make it easier for you. It was a learning curve for sure. And just like with painting, persistence is key.

To access this free course, please go to watercolor-365.teachable.com. You can also access it through my website at leslieredheadart.com.

Please be sure to share your finished painting with me by emailing it to me at leslieredheadart.com.
Thank you and have fun painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment