Saturday, May 14, 2022

Sunday Secrets #17

This entry was originally posted on Sunday, May 13, 2012


Pat from Richmond, BC asked me this past week,

Do you paint everyday?

I wish!

No, I don't paint everyday but I do paint about 5-6 days out of the week.

Some days it is as little as 30 minutes and other days it is for hours.

I have a goal to pick up my paintbrush at least once a day and although it may not be everyday, I come close.

 

However, there have been times in my life that I have not been able to paint at all 

and other times where I have been able to paint all day and all night long.

*Update: With the onset of the Great Pandemic, I have more time at the computer than the easel.  Since I started teaching online with the University of Victoria and other courses, I spent hours filming and editing lessons and answering emails. Although I love teaching, at times I get extremely burned out on technology. When I do have time off from teaching, I rarely turn on my computer. In fact, it is these times that I ignore emails and fall behind on blog posts and newsletters. Instead, I am in the studio trying to make up for lost time. I apologize for not answering the emails that do come in at this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment